Reaction score
Kittylove.gif
Adorable.

username taken

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
ahah, I've had a few hours sleep so far

who needs sleep? lol

she's definitely got a tiny hint of orange on her head, and a whisper of it over her rump in front of the tail

soooooo cute

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
Congrats! :lol: at kidzilla....good one.
How much DOES she weigh? Our biggest so far was a 16#'er I didn't think I'd ever get out, so I'm kind of interested in the bigguns...
I know when mine start out at night, it tends to be a trend....hoping that's not the case for you.

cmjust0

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
username taken said:
Presented with a head and one leg, which would have been fine had the kid not been so huge with a great boof head on her. So I helped a little and kidzilla was born.
I know what that's like!! Our doe wasn't nearly as big as yours, but she cranked out a massive singleton doeling who presented just the way yours did.. My hands were to big to do any good, but my wife was very luckily able to get in there and get the other leg pulled forward.. The birth was extremely difficult on the both of them, but they made it.

Check this out...taken the next morning:

745_seven.jpg

Compare sizes...the little doeling was already about half as tall as her mama!! She had to drop to her knees to suckle, right off the bat...thinking back, it's amazing they both lived.

:ep

Congrats on your giant young'in. :thumbsup

username taken

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
no fluffy pics yet, between catching up sleep lol and all the hassle that comes with moving house ... I should be able to get some today.

Her prick ears turned into lop ears!