I'm having babies tonight ... wait, make that this morning

username taken

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
yeah Kitty, I'm moving out of home (finally), into a place of my own about 1/2 hr away ... so just now I'm in the tortuous process of paperwork, and finding enough bond, and collecting enough cheap/free furniture to fill a (very small) house, and by next week will be starting to move all the furniture in, then move me in lol, then bring all the animals etc over.

Its hectic!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
YIKES! That's a lot of work but, I'm sure you will find it worth it in the end. :)

Good luck with the move and I hope the animals all adjust quickly. :fl

username taken

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
thanks Kitty, I'm sure we all (me and the animals) will settle in just fine :)

mully

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Between birthing kids and moving you will need more that sleep ...you need a vacation, see if hubby will bite on that one ...all the best!

nightshade

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
username taken said:
yeah Kitty, I'm moving out of home (finally), into a place of my own about 1/2 hr away ... so just now I'm in the tortuous process of paperwork, and finding enough bond, and collecting enough cheap/free furniture to fill a (very small) house, and by next week will be starting to move all the furniture in, then move me in lol, then bring all the animals etc over.

Its hectic!
I know exactly what you are talking about, we have the furniture for the son's room and that is it. who needs furniture though we can always sit on the floor to eat right ? :hu Good luck with the move and the new babbies