secuono

Herd Master
Reaction score
So thin, to 3 or 4 ply it...🤔
20200224_223216.jpg

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I can't help you there! What diameter would it be at 3 and what at 4 and which would be the most useful?

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
That is very unfortunate. All that work and no one interested. :(

purplequeenvt

Herd Master
Reaction score
Selling your fiber products takes a lot of extra effort. There are some fiber groups on FB that you could try posting on.

I'm a spinner and knitter. Currently all my projects are for myself or gifts. I really haven't tried to sell anything yet. I did sell 1 skein of yarn that I brought to a festival as a display item and someone asked to buy it. Luckily it was a color that I wasn't overly fond of and it probably would have sat in my stash for all eternity. I've been slowly working through a pile of Jacob fleeces belonging to a friend. When I'm finished, I'll send 1/2 of the yarn to her and keep 1/2 for myself.

secuono

Herd Master
Reaction score
Selling your fiber products takes a lot of extra effort. There are some fiber groups on FB that you could try posting on.

I'm a spinner and knitter. Currently all my projects are for myself or gifts. I really haven't tried to sell anything yet. I did sell 1 skein of yarn that I brought to a festival as a display item and someone asked to buy it. Luckily it was a color that I wasn't overly fond of and it probably would have sat in my stash for all eternity. I've been slowly working through a pile of Jacob fleeces belonging to a friend. When I'm finished, I'll send 1/2 of the yarn to her and keep 1/2 for myself.

Been posted to at least 8 fb groups. Brother bought some, that's it.
I don't have the room to keep doing this.
Was going to trade wool for alpaca spun up, but going to sell those as fleece instead. Gotta take pics of last year's alpaca yarn to sell as well.

Latest posts