Indiana

MissFitFarm

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Hello all, hope everyone had a great Christmas and a ahe New Year. Been awhile, hop everyone has been well. I have 3 does due to kid this month, hoping for a warmer day, hate kidding in the cold!!
Hello Sally!! :frow just seen ya, it's chick rookie from BYC. :D =D

Pastor Dave

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am in Morgan Co, and have a few New Zealand White Rabbits. Mine are meat rabbits, so I have 8 week olds, 3 week olds, and laid off breeding for a little bit, but will start back up first of Feb. I do have pedigreed rabbits that can be bought to show too.

MissFitFarm

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
:frow hello Pastor Dave. Welcome!!

one of my Does had 2 billy's Friday, both happy and healthy..
Hope and Babies 1 8 16 4 hours old 021.JPG
Hope and Babies 1 8 16 4 hours old 023.JPG

Pastor Dave

Herd Master
Reaction score
I do not know too much about goats, but these look real healthy and stout.
Thanks for showing them to me. What part of Indiana are you in, if you don't mind me asking?

MissFitFarm

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
The goat pic's was a general post to everyone, and thank you they are healthy boys.
I am from Terre Haute about 80 miles from Indy.

Pastor Dave

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh, sorry about that. I am not real tech savvy and do not do other types of social media to have learned the ins and outs. I just didn't want to show a lack of interest by not commenting if you were showing me specifically.

Before I advanced my A.S. degree in Conservation Law Enforcement to my B.M. degree at the Bible College, I attended Vincennes Univ back in the day. I used to go through Terre Haute. Now, my family lives about 20 miles SW of Indy and go to Plainfield, Martinsville, and Mooresville for shopping, etc.

MissFitFarm

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
No need to apologize.. it's all good.
I'm in North T H up around Shy King Airport, you may have seen signs when passing through, I don't leave town much any more. I used to be a OTR Driver, so if I don't have to drive I don't...lol I even grip if I have to go to the south end to do my shopping... which is why I send DH to do it... lol

Latest posts