insert foul word here--She's growing up!

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
Aren't calves suppose to run, jump, buck, and generally play?
WITH OTHER CALVES!
Not old ladies that break easy!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:
WITH OTHER CALVES!
UMmmmm, I hate to tell you this but, you are her playmate. She isn't out with the others. Just remember to let it be known that you are the boss. No butting, no head throwing, etc.

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife said:
Farmer Kitty said:
WITH OTHER CALVES!
UMmmmm, I hate to tell you this but, you are her playmate. She isn't out with the others. Just remember to let it be known that you are the boss. No butting, no head throwing, etc.
The dogs can be her playmates! She will be a good training tool for Bruiser and Bernie!(if she don't kill them)

I don't let bottle babies get by with much! Knowing how fast they grow and how big they get, I draw my lines ASAP!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
From the picture thread:
Farmer Kitty said:
thewife said:
Right now Smokey is a little upset, I "accidently forgot" to give her her bottle this morning! It's weaning time!
She can't be that old yet, can she? It seems you were just posting about her and we were reminding you how to bottle feed a calf! How the time goes.
thewife, remember back to this?

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Yep, my little(demon) baby is growing up!

And if I get another orphan, we will probably have to bump this thread, just to remind me again, how to raise a calf!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Demon? From the pics of her you've posted over on the "Picture" thread she is a sweetheart!

Like this one.
2 of my "dogs" Bernie and Smokey!
luvingbernie.jpg

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
That picture is very deceiving!
Poor Bernie was coming down the hill, I picked up the camera, hoping to get a picture of him and Smokey together.
Bernie, being the sweet dog he is, stopped!
Smokey came up on one side of him, licking, sucking and bumping him! Bruiser came up on the other side, licking his face in the annoying way he does to poor Bernie.
Bernie, just stood and took it, thinking there was nothing he could do if I was watching and I had the camera!
In the picture, Bernie and Smokey are watching Bruiser leave, and as soon as I put down the camera, Bernie got out of ther ASAP!
With demon Smokey running after him!

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Well of course she was running with the dogs. She thinks she is one as they have been her playmates. I suppose now that she is being weaned it won't be long and she will have to learn she is a cow.