Integrity...

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Okay, so I've been following this, and think its coming out to be obvious that PETA has done this to him. Curious what you guys think about whats going on.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Okay, so I've been following this, and think its coming out to be obvious that PETA has done this to him. Curious what you guys think about whats going on.
If so is it possible they think dogsledding is cruel to the animals? If so, I guess they've not seen just how happy those dogs are to get in the harness and GO.

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yeah. PETA thinks it’s cruel for them to make their dogs run and pull.

Sourland

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
@Poka_Doodle , where did you get your information that the group we are not supposed to mention was involved in this? I am very interested.

Sourland

True BYH Addict
Reaction score

All that I have been able to find is that a 'whistle blower' erroneously provided information to this group that was quickly disproven by local humane groups. Can't find anything that this group was involved in the doping.

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
I believe at this point they can't poke a finger at anyone, they can guess but so far I haven't found anything saying they can make a decent answer to who did it.

It could be PETA, it could be some selfish person running around that caused this because Dallas has won 4-times. I dunno.

The last update from Dallas himself was he was going to look into all this himself, Good luck Dallas... I dunno if he will find anything but right now everything looks up in the air, to me.

I know he doing a different race for 2018.