Introducing myself

rockyhillrabbits

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Hey ya'll I'm Amanda. I raise rabbits: Flemish Giant, Rex, Giant Chinchilla, and Champagne d'Argent. I've been raising rabbits for a few years now but came here to learn some new stuff and maybe share some of the stuff I know. I am a firm believer in that you can never learn everything.
I raise rabbits in my backyard and raise them for pets, breeding, show, and meat.
:frow:bunny

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hello Amanda , welcome to BYH ....guess we have the flemish giants in common, I really like mine and have just started breeding them with NZ for a larger meat rabbit....I don't do shows , but there are some awesome rabbit people on here that know everything about the furry little critters.
@Bunnylady , @promiseacres @Baymule to name a few.......welcome to the herd :welcome:bunny:bunny:bunny:bunny:bunny:bunny

WildBird

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
:welcome
Welcome! I like rabbits too! I have one False Netherland Dwarf buck or something, I'm not really sure...:bunny

YourRabbitGirl

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Hey ya'll I'm Amanda. I raise rabbits: Flemish Giant, Rex, Giant Chinchilla, and Champagne d'Argent. I've been raising rabbits for a few years now but came here to learn some new stuff and maybe share some of the stuff I know. I am a firm believer in that you can never learn everything.
I raise rabbits in my backyard and raise them for pets, breeding, show, and meat.
:frow:bunny
First of all.. Welcome!! Wow.. Raising rabbits for its actual reasons. me... i just raise them as pets.. I know they produce good meat. But i haven't thought of eating my pets.. :D:D:D:D

Xerocles

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
WELCOME TO BYH! Glad to see another rabbit enthusiast here......who's brain I can pick. See, I'm pretty new at rabbits, I ask a LOT of questions, and everybody here is getting tired of holding my hand! :lol:
A question to YOU, right off the bat. Where are you? Like, what state? Bunny raising is a little different in, say Maine, than it is here in SC.
Again, so glad to see you here.

YourRabbitGirl

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
WELCOME TO BYH! Glad to see another rabbit enthusiast here......who's brain I can pick. See, I'm pretty new at rabbits, I ask a LOT of questions, and everybody here is getting tired of holding my hand! :lol:
A question to YOU, right off the bat. Where are you? Like, what state? Bunny raising is a little different in, say Maine, than it is here in SC.
Again, so glad to see you here.
Rabbits are just the best pets for me. they don't lack cuteness, they are not noisy.. they are easy to feed. such very easy to raise animals.. love them sooooo much!! 🐇🐇🐇🐇...