Tracy Jones

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hello to all my fellow backyard Mamas (and Pa's too) I've been around the goating world for quite a while now. My herd is a small group of Registered Nigerian Dwarves, collected and retained over a decade of continually breeding for better characteristics in future generations.

This little group (I've whittled down to) for 10 years, is my heart and soul...
My sweet does are almost all hand-raised; basically offspring of my offspring. Some animals that were my original herd starters (which were all carefully chosen from excellent diary and show oriented farms) are retired animals now...from old lines I'm glad I had to start my bloodlines.. Not only am I partial to them because they were born and bred by me, but I'm also proud of them! I really like what I'm seeing in my herd!

and I feel so privileged to continue to care for them like their mothers before them.....

The fingers become gnarled and muscles grow tired with years, but the mind and heart grow rich with experience, fortitude & perspective
It is the soul that never grows old at all.....
but grows wings instead~

My wifi usually doesn't work, so I'm not on here all that much.... but I Love to see all the questions and answers and occasionally, chime in. Love all my Fur-babies.... 🐐Goats especially! ❤

Attachments

• mip8p_20180808 farm goat path me.jpg
    mip8p_20180808 farm goat path me.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_3653.JPG
    IMG_3653.JPG
    299.1 KB · Views: 106

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Texas! Glad to have you here, there is a very good goat forum here.