Introduction

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
I know that your Dad thought about you and cared for you greatly....I would always ask about ya when we would talk...of course he kept details kinda vague and I understood...having 4 daughters of my own.....we became friends and he came to visit us....I so wanted to return the visit and help him with his place, but our situation didn't allow me time to do so....I sure hope ya stay around and share with us here as we journey on carrying his memories forever......:hugs

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am glad that you will follow Mel's journey. He is a sweetie and so huggable. What a good boy!

Carla D

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Brandy, I wanted to say hello to you. I’m so sorry for the loss you and your family are feeling. Latestarter was an amazing man. I only knew him a few short months and it was solely online. I have only made a small dent in his journal, but I was in complete awe over what he had gone through and accomplished in the first 80 pages of his journal. I only have 300-some pages to go. But I’m determined to read every last post on it. I don’t know what BYH will do with his journal down the road. I hope it never gets archived because there is a slew of timeless entries that are bound to be relevant to future BYHs. If not inspirational. You are all in my deepest thoughts. I still find it really hard to believe that we will never hear his words of encouragement, enthusiasm, advice, and antics. Take care of yourselves. Besides his beloved animals, take time to reflect, admire, laugh, and cry as you go through his valued possessions. I can’t imagine that he didn’t have many things around him that didn’t hold great value to him. He seemed like a moderately minimalist and to appreciate the simple things in his life. Take care. Latestarter will be greatly missed by many.