Iowa

77Herford

The Farm Zookeeper
Reaction score
Just wanted to represent the best state in the Union.

:)

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
:clap

:welcome from New Jersey

Far from the Best State of the Union.

But we are No # 1 in the Union in:

Highest Property Taxes
Highest Cost Per Student to Educate and get this 47th in SAT scores.

And they wonder why I complain? :idunno

Oh well, glad you finally "came out". :thumbsup

77Herford

The Farm Zookeeper
Reaction score
Hey I never hid from what state I was in. My ancestors had some land of Delaware and New Jersey before they became states so there, lol.
Sorry I got Ancestory.com for my B-Day and researched up my family and found tons of data. Its pretty cool was able to trace one part of my family back to the 600's A.D. Found that I'm related to the Last Welsh King of Wales.

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
77Herford said:
Hey I never hid from what state I was in. My ancestors had some land of Delaware and New Jersey before they became states so there, lol.
Sorry I got Ancestory.com for my B-Day and researched up my family and found tons of data. Its pretty cool was able to trace one part of my family back to the 600's A.D. Found that I'm related to the Last Welsh King of Wales.
Well aren't you glad your ancestors got out of New Jersey and behold you ended up somewhere where I would like to be. Out with animals. Keep going with your legacy. :thumbsup

DH's ancestors were in the Polish Resistance and helped Jews get out of Poland. He has the Family's crest. They ended up in England, but unfortunately were to rowdy and was asked to leave. :lol: DH has a lot of their qualities. In this day and age, I'm THRILLED he has those traits. :)

Symphony

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Northern Iowa here. I could live without the crazy humid summers but all in all its a nice state to be in. Oh and the land cost too much.

Symphony

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
There's got to be more Iowan's. We are a Farm state.