is it just me?

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
Used to be that when I came online I would first check out the weather and then news then mail, then facebook. Now when I come online the very first thing I do is go to BYH...LOLOLOL...is it just me or anyone else?

Straw Hat Kikos

The Kiko Cowboy
Reaction score
bonbean01 said:
Used to be that when I came online I would first check out the weather and then news then mail, then facebook. Now when I come online the very first thing I do is go to BYH...LOLOLOL...is it just me or anyone else?
haha

I go BYH's, emails, espn and several other espn related stuff, and then three news site. Same order, several times a day. lol
SO not just you. It's rather sad I guess. :lol:

marlowmanor

Reaction score
I tend to do emails, facebook and pull up BYH on another tab so I'm doing 2 things at once! Then of course one I read all the new threads I have to refresh every few minutes to see what is new.

Straw Hat Kikos

The Kiko Cowboy
Reaction score
marlowmanor said:
I tend to do emails, facebook and pull up BYH on another tab so I'm doing 2 things at once! Then of course one I read all the new threads I have to refresh every few minutes to see what is new.
I do the same. I throw everything up at the top then go thru each one. I check BYH first then go to it last to respond or type. ;)

marlowmanor

Reaction score
Southern by choice said:
I plead the 5th.......not sayin' a word ;)
I won't I'l be the first to admit I'm a BYH addict. Heck, I'd rather be addicted to BYH than some other things! At least I'm learning things on BYH, not like DH who has to always check sports stats and all that. :rolleyes:

Straw Hat Kikos

The Kiko Cowboy
Reaction score
marlowmanor said:
Southern by choice said:
I plead the 5th.......not sayin' a word ;)
I won't I'l be the first to admit I'm a BYH addict. Heck, I'd rather be addicted to BYH than some other things! At least I'm learning things on BYH, not like DH who has to always check sports stats and all that. :rolleyes:
I do em, both. ;)

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
too funny Southern :lol:

Your posts are killing my keyboard...really must not read them while drinking coffee ;)

Pearce Pastures

Barn Babe
Reaction score
I have no idea what you are talking about. You are just losing it is all. I know I certainly don't do that and I never ever check more than once a day to see what's new or look at pictures of other people's goats. Nope, not me. And I have never taken my laptop into the kitchen to check posts while making breakfast either.