It is a odd feeling.....

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thinking about not having any goats! I hate thinking about it but know I have to. I posted our four goats up for sale and soon I won't have anymore goats:hit:hit:hit

I never thought I would bring goats into my life but now look they mean the world to me (not really the world). I am dumb struck to think of life without them...Even though I haven't had them with me these last nine months I still had them, if you get what I mean...Anyone that has gone thru this will.

I will never forget the night I brought hawk and Naomi home, oh the excitement that filled my heart! I have loved the journey but now it is so strange knowing that it is time to move on for a "time".

Some of you know about me having to get rid of my goats bit some don't so I will let you all know what happend. Last Friday I got a call I never thought I would get! I thought I was just getting a update on the goats when Shelley said I eathier have to get rid of them or find them a new place to stay:hit. My head was spinning...when my dad came to my rescue and told her we would sell them...You could imagine my reaction when I heard those words...:hit!
What really saddins me about this it is over a split up. :(

Oh my, I will never forget all the wonderful goats God has blessed me with! I will remember Leader meeting me at the gate every morning waiting to play tag Leader way or him waiting for that big kiss from his mama right on his nose...All I can say is I will miss my boy dearly!

Tasty, oh my tasty always ready to show off his faniest move, always willing to please or let the little kids ride him just to make me happy! I will never forget all the hard hours of training we did together and all the things he has taught me, patience, love for him even when he didn't do what I wanted. He always had a smile on his face!

Bratty beautiful Naomi waiting to milked every morning...Always had to go grab a brows before getting up on the stanchion! Always had to test the bottle to see how far she could go before a nailed her or the times she was so nuaghty I just couldn't help myself from petting her when I saw her sweet, zebra striped face...:love:somad...more:love:love:love

Sugar baby...I only had her for 4 short months but how I learned to love her! She was always so shy at first but once I won her over she was a loyal friend! I will miss her adorable maa or her cute little face sticking thru the fence begging me to kiss her!

I am so going to miss my goats!:hit:hit

I know what life is like without them but not to not own them...Having no goats my stomach turn in naughts...

I hope they go to a good home!

The verse in Job brings comfort to mind "what God giveth for a time in taketh away”! I am not sure if I have it right. God knows what he is doing!

I am in tears right now...So I better stop it here.:)

Last edited:

ragdollcatlady

Herd Master
Reaction score
:hugs I am so sorry to hear you will be missing your goats! I am tearing up with you right now as I too would be devastated. Sending hugs and prayers for comfort your way. :hugs

Reactions: TAH