It's in the air...Lilly kidded twin does

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
Technically I sold Lilly 2 days ago, but she's not being picked up until Friday....she delivered these nice doelings today.
The new owner's already come by to take a look at the little family...I'm letting them nurse from Lilly b/c that's what he wanted. I couldn't get a very good pic between the dark barn and them being newborn, but you'll get the gist of it.

Lilly-1.jpg

Hillary is due tomorrow but tends to run late...I'm hoping hearing everyone else have theirs doesn't trigger her to start.

mossyStone

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
awww they just melt ones heart.... just adorable.....:love

Mossy Stone Farm Pygora's and Nubians

()relics

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
what ever you are feeding them keep it up...Another nice set of twins.

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
This "letting Mama do the work for you" thing is for the birds...I've fretted and worried over these two wayyyy more than I do the ones I catch / raise.
Their ears were stuck (folded up on the ends) and my dh pulled them loose...they bled a lot so I'm afraid on that count...then:
Are they warm enough? Eating enough? Are their legs weak b/c they're cold or because there's something wrong? ACK...at least when I pull them, I know the answers to these questions.
(I'm sure they're fine, they survived the night in the barn and all...I just don't like frettin'.)

ETA...A doe I sold 3 wks ago kidded yesterday, too...twin bucks...I'd have really been a busy girl if she'd still been here.