I've been on the road lately...

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Kingwood is a good hospital. Something was sure off for it to be such a bad experience.

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
My twin brother finished his race with life on this Earth last evening around 5:15pm at his home in Little Rock. I had come up the previous Wed to spend a few days with him and take him to his Dr's appointments. He was using a walker at the time I got here, but his condition deteriorated very quickly over the weekend, and at Dr's advice, called hospice in 2 days ago. Passed peacefully with all of us around. My life was blessed to have him in it for the nearly 7 decades, but days will never again be as bright as when he was part of it.

Goat Whisperer

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am so so sorry GB.

I am glad you were able to be with him during his final days, and that you were able to make this final trip with him.

Pastor Dave

Herd Master
Reaction score
No words to describe what I feel for your loss. I cannot imagine the bond of a twin, and I am glad you had the road trip a bit ago and time at the end to be together. God bless your family and his wife and children. May He bring y'all comfort, peace, and trade sorrow for joy.

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
No words can touch the pain and grief, but hope ya can take comfort in knowing that he passed peaceful....and hold onto the wonderful memories you both made and shared while ya was together those 7 decades.....even a Marine needs a hug every now and then.....:hugs :hugs

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
So sorry for your loss. :hugs The twin bond is so strong. My dad (89yo) lost his twin about 18 months ago - and even with Alzheimers he still asks about him every day. So glad you and he got to spend some special time together before he passed.

Latest posts