Ivermectin for worms

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
With a credit card and a visit to Jeffers Livestock Supply. com, you can have the dimethox at your door in 2 days....I've not found a local feed store (here in IN) that carries it.

vaden boers

Just born
Reaction score
ok can u find medicated goat feed in your area ? if so get them started on it , also albon is usally avalible thru vets or feed store , it is a multi species treatment ( used on dogs alot ) , this will treat it for now , medicated feed will prevent it , beware of red cell products when used on goats , its i VERY high in copper and you can over doese them with copper , try to offer black strap mollases this is high in iron , and safe , helps them to rebuild the red blood cells . also try to offer alfalfa hay its high in protien . if they stop eating make mush out of pellets and water and syringe into their mouths as a drench , molasses can also be given as a drench .

Rhondax6

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
On Monday Buckely received his worm shot, a vitamin b shot and we started corid. He has one more day of the corid then he's done. He's like a new goat! I don't know if it was the vitamin b or the corid or both, I don't even care... He's kickin up his heels and head butting with Phinehas (our older goat) for the first time since we got him. Thank you ALL for your advice. You saved a little goat! Oh, how often should he get the vitamin b shot?