Jacob Sheep-6 month update on our sheepies!

Bridgemoof

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Aww Bon, I'm still sad about your Susie, too. :hugs

Southern, you have just about been converted! I love their little baas and they are so soft and cuddly. Sheep are so sweet. :love I'm glad you are enjoying them! I know all of my sheep's baas. I can hear them out in the pasture and know which know is which. Funny how they all have their distinct baas.

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks Bridge...I wish it were possible to go back in tme and get a do over...and she'd still be here.

And you are right...Southern is going to love her little sheepies and I bet it won't be long before she is looking for a few more :) Who knows...if Straw spends some time with them, he may get to want both sheep and goats... :lol:

Our neighbours enjoy both the goats and sheep...their antics are different...guess they are now well rounded ;)

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thought I'd update!

Gwenn bouncing around playing

6948_1-10-13_028.jpg

Gwenn's sweet little face

6948_1-10-13_030.jpg

Gwenn and Lil' Seh

6948_1-22-13_008.jpg

Lil' Seh...being a baby! He see's his shadow and is scared!

6948_1-22-13_020.jpg

The two always together... Ronny the goose keeping order.. :rolleyes:

6948_1-22-13_024.jpg

They really are so different from the goats and I LOVE them. Sheep are not dumb... they really are smart. The sheep always come to see us, the goats figure... no treats...nah, not worth moving. The sheep will still follow and hang out with you. I love the Jacobs face!
I really want to fence in the front yard and put the sheep in it. HAHA Now I know why sheepie are sheepies!

Gwenn is 45lbs and 32 lbs for Lil' Seh. Lil'Seh is gonna be a baby forever!

CocoNUT

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
LOVE the photos! Have you decided what you're making with those fleeces yet?! lol
I love the dancing photo!