Jig Saw + Imagination = ?

WantonWoodsman

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Do you own a jig saw? Ever tried something different with it? I think it's an amazing tool.

I made every cut on my first Adirondack chair and matching Ottoman with a jig saw.

WP_20160720_001.jpg

That was fun and quite easy. Decided on a project with a bit more of a challenge....

WP_20151210_004.jpg

NH homesteader

Herd Master
Reaction score
Fantastic! Haha no my husband prefers it when I stay away from his power tools because I'm kind of accident prone. But my grandfather loved woodworking (probably still does but he's almost 90 so doesn't do it much anymore) and I appreciate it because of him. My husband likes to make things but they're more practical than pretty!

WantonWoodsman

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Fantastic! Haha no my husband prefers it when I stay away from his power tools because I'm kind of accident prone. But my grandfather loved woodworking (probably still does but he's almost 90 so doesn't do it much anymore) and I appreciate it because of him. My husband likes to make things but they're more practical than pretty!
Hahaha. So what are your hobbies?

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have a jig saw, but I am but a bumbling, stumbling goof next to your artistry in wood!!! says the mule with a whole new respect for her $15 pawn shop jig saw.......

NH homesteader

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hobby? What's that? Haha I am a stay at home mom and primary farm caretaker, so not much time for hobbies these days! I used to be a musician.... Now I guess my hobbies are more productive things like learning how to cook, food preservation, etc. But I am learning how to make soap from my goats milk so that qualifies too!

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
Jig saw yes my dad is building dog houses and he uses it:). My grandpa that passed away 2 years ago was amazing at wood work.