Jig Saw + Imagination = ?

WantonWoodsman

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
@babsbag
@Baymule @CntryBoy777

Thanks for the suggestions. I have considered going the mesh route, but still need to scrape together the funds. Planter boxes/raised beds are also very costly when you take into account that I have approximately 500 bulbous plants and they all need adequate space. But in the end I think that will be the only way to go. Just hope I'll have some plants left by the time I have enough cash for the conversion of the flower beds. These critters are on a killing spree.

My dogs dig ferociously, but we have very rocky soil, so they lay there panting after they've dug 1 inch.:lol:

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
That's a lot of bulbs there @WantonWoodsman ....Wow!!
We have the horrid little vermin here too, so if I had an idea that worked I'd sure share it with ya, but have marked everything on the list so far, as crap that Don't work. I know the wood looks much better, but a cheaper route can be tin sheets, or since ya have a lot of rock, ya may can use some to pile up some sides. Ya could use some as the bottom too, but ya would have to pack them in, so it would deter further digging once they are reached by them....just a thought. :)