Jump Gate for LGD

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Well, they are supposed to be intelligent dogs after all, right? ;) Not like silly goats that go out of their way to try and get hurt or killed. :confused:

dejavoodoo114

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
My goats are such terds. I loved these ideas but would never consider it with my goats. However, you have sheep do you not? They do not seem to stretch the boundaries as much as goats. Be sure to let us know how it works out!

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
My goats are such terds. I loved these ideas but would never consider it with my goats. However, you have sheep do you not? They do not seem to stretch the boundaries as much as goats. Be sure to let us know how it works out!

We do only have sheep and I will post about how it works. Young lambs bounce around like young goats but it doesn't take them long to slow down. I milled the lumber the other day and as soon as we get the sheep sorted out we will set one up.

dejavoodoo114

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Every time you talk about milling lumber or working on you other projects I want to bug you and see what you would charge to build my bookshelves...:hide Not that I can afford anything at the moment, that just pops in my head almost every time I read your posts. lol.
I look forward to seeing your finished jump gates and seeing how well they work!

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
I used to do a lot of commission projects but had to stop when it got to be so time consuming and I was also working full time. We will start building for others in the hopefully not too distant future.