Jumping the Moon Dairy - the next chapter

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
They do suspect seizures. They last anywhere from 2 minutes to 15 minutes, and they did tell me not to drive but since I am home alone all week that is next to impossible. I have to buy hay and other feed and other errands to run, like doctor visits. I need to get an EEG done, but it is a two hour trip to get there so not happening soon and I doubt it will show anything unless it happens during a seizure. Stress is my guess...there is none of that in my life. The other possibility is toxic mold. There is a spot in my house where the roof leaked last winter so waiting to get that tested.

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
@ragdollcatlady Thank you. My first trip to the ER was on the way home from Merced. We were at Taco Bell when I decided it was time for a check out. Friend took me to ER in Modesto. I spent the night there but they found NADA.

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Bruce I have no warning at all. There is something else going on and it has been happening all summer. Just brief moments of things looking weird, sounding weird. I can't explain it. I don't get dizzy or sick and it is literally just for a few seconds. I used to get migraines and would have the eye aura before the migraines would start but since moving to Anderson no more migraines; been 12 years.