Jumping the Moon Dairy - the next chapter

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
My EEG came back normal as I expected. But anyone that knows me knows that I am far from "normal". I haven't had anymore episodes but things are just not quite right. I find myself very emotional over little things (not me at all) and detached from other things. And I suddenly don't like being outside after dark. I am not sure where all this will lead but things are definitely different. I have the dairy up for sale so unless there is a miracle in my life that is where that is headed. I just can't do it on my own...wish I was 40 years old and not 60.

And the pups are here. They were born Thanksgiving night, 10 of them but we lost one... they all seem happy and healthy and fat.

2019-12-06 10.35.08.jpg
2019-12-06 10.52.07.jpg

Last edited:

Hens and Roos

Herd Master
Reaction score
sorry to hear about your unexplained health issues and the hard choices you face :hugs :hugs . Do you have any close neighbors that you can call if you need help? Glad to hear the puppies are doing well!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
This may be a hormonal or mineral imbalance. Have you been checked for either of those? Just throwing it out there. Something is definitely out of whack, you just have to find what it is. I’m so sorry that you are having these problems.

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score
My EEG came back normal as I expected. But anyone that knows me knows that I am far from "normal". I haven't had anymore episodes but things are just not quite right. I find myself very emotional over little things (not me at all) and detached from other things. And I suddenly don't like being outside after dark. I am not sure where all this will lead but things are definitely different. I have the dairy up for sale so unless there is a miracle in my life that is where that is headed. I just can't do it on my own...wish I was 40 years old and not 60

Miss @babsbag,

I have just now returned to the forum since Sunday and only now reading this. Gosh, I really hope you get to feeling better -- SOON! You have worked so hard to get where you are now. I remember reading your journal a year or so ago and was amazed at just how much you got done. You seemed like Wonder Woman. And now you may have to give it up? It makes me want to cry for you. It seems so unfair. :hit I had hoped that once your barn got repaired that you'd be able to get back on your feet. All I can say is that I hope things turn out well for you. :hugs

Senile Texas Aggie

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
The health issues aren't resolving and actually getting worse. I am almost certain that it is mold toxicity but not sure how to resolve it. I need to hire a roofer to replace a section where the evaporative cooler leaked and then figure out what to do with the sheetrock and insulation that is compromised too. I think that I am worse due to fact that I am inside 90% of the time right now as compared to summer when I was really inside only to sleep and eat. It is hard physically and emotionally and I have been through some rough patches in my life but have never felt this alone and basically overwhelmed and terrified. Of course mainstream doctors don't buy into the mold conspiracy so my health insurance is useless in getting me the help that I feel that I need. My emotions are on overdrive too. The thought of selling the dairy brings me to tears but I know that I can't do the work. Kidding season is just around the corner and I need to deal with that. I am thinking of selling all the goats but three or four just to have some weed eaters, but I am trying not to do anything on a whim that I will regret later. Please say a prayer for me, I am pretty confused and hurt right now and I think that depression is knocking on my door, but this is not something I have even faced so not sure of my feelings. I just know that I don't like the way I feel, physically or mentally. Thank you.

Latest posts