Just pic's just because ...

MissFitFarm

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I couldnt find and threads for just pic's for no real reason other then I love my dogs, so if no body cares... I'll start one.
more furr babies pic\'s 030.JPG
more furr babies pic\'s 030.JPG

Bear 11 mth old watching tv. dont know y I got 2 sorry.
more furr babies pic\'s 031.JPG
Bear and Buddy playing with a grand kid.
003.JPG
its a Buddy pillow.. :love018.JPG
029.JPG Brotherly love :thumbsup
5 20 thru 6 20 2013 085.JPG
I know not the right kind of dogs but they watch over the goats and chickens too... lol
pic\'s off phone 2013 013.jpg
I love this Pic
pic\'s off phone 2013 115.jpg Buddy and Bear 1 1/2 years old
pic\'s off phone 2013 432.jpg Bear and his charges...
Ok I'll stop now.

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh.. yes we have lots of "show off your LGD" threads! :clap

They are always fun! Glad you started one! All our LGD's are trained for the house too. :)
Cannot imagine life without my babies!

You already know my fav... 3rd from the bottom! LOVE IT! :)

Today our Kiko buck and his "bromance buddy" a Nigerian Dwarf Buck were playing... the ND's back foot was caught between the horns where it narrows. The ND couldn't get "unstuck" and was on his back struggling.... it was our Anatolian that started going nuts and alerted us to a "problem". We got the foot out, it is swollen and he is limping and in isolation now. Vet will be over later. I am thankful for these dogs everyday! The whole time I am examining the foot my DD was crying she was so upset.. the Pyr Male that is in with the Anatolian of course has to comfort the "human" ... it was actually hysterical he was going through great trouble to make her feel better! Gotta LOVE these dogs!

MissFitFarm

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I love that you started this thread! The pictures are wonderful. Looks like you have some class act dogs.
Thanks, now if other people would join in we could see other class act dogs... I love pic's.. and btw Happy New Year to all

MissFitFarm

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Oh.. yes we have lots of "show off your LGD" threads! :clap

They are always fun! Glad you started one! All our LGD's are trained for the house too. :)
Cannot imagine life without my babies!
me either I think I would go nuts... just call the rubber wagon now cause I couldnt take it :duc

You already know my fav... 3rd from the bottom! LOVE IT! :)
Yep I sure do lol ty ty ty

Today our Kiko buck and his "bromance buddy" a Nigerian Dwarf Buck were playing... the ND's back foot was caught between the horns where it narrows. The ND couldn't get "unstuck" and was on his back struggling.... it was our Anatolian that started going nuts and alerted us to a "problem". We got the foot out, it is swollen and he is limping and in isolation now. Vet will be over later. I am thankful for these dogs everyday! The whole time I am examining the foot my DD was crying she was so upset.. the Pyr Male that is in with the Anatolian of course has to comfort the "human" ... it was actually hysterical he was going through great trouble to make her feel better! Gotta LOVE these dogs!
oh poor baby hope he is ok. let me know if ya would keeping my fingers and toes crossed for him. :fl
I once ran a xlg shard of glass all the way through the bottom of my foot, it stuck out 2 in at the top of my foot. Buddy ( my biggest ) let me use him for a crutch all the way in the house and to the tub and then my DH had to MAKE him move away from me so he could get to me. and he was right beside me till the day I stopped limping. :hugs

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
This is one of "Amy's" pups... she is watching her mother go on alert... momma hears something.
Copy of SAM_4039.JPG

Stays put but is watching
Copy of SAM_4040.JPG

Badger (Daddy) and Amy moving into alert mode...
Copy of SAM_4046.JPG

Coming back up to the fenceline
Copy of SAM_4041.JPG

Calming down
Copy of SAM_4044.JPG

Badger
Copy of SAM_4037.JPG

Badger
Copy of SAM_4050.JPG

Pups
Copy of SAM_4068.JPG

This is the team we have with the poultry and Dairy goats they are big lovey babies... with us. :)

Parsnip

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I don't have any big dogs, BUT I have a small little guy :)

We got him from an older lady who couldn't take care of him because he was a puppy and really hyper.
SO we got him for seriously $30, only to find out later that he is pure bred XD
Great deal right?

He's a good boy, but this picture basically sums up his relationship with the sheep...

Just seconds before he got rolled onto the ground.

Our alpacas are better and being dogs than our dog is.
They herd the sheep and keep watch... such good alpaca boys.

Parsnip

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
lol he tries to herd, but the matriarch ewe won't have any of it XD
Although, one of my ewes who is at the bottom of the pecking order hangs out with the dog a lot... so they're kind of friends?

BUT YES. no herding lol

SheepGirl

Master of Sheep
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
No LGDs here, but I have two cockapoos my sheep love :D Especially Grizzly, the gray one. Maggie, the black one (not pictured), is scared of the sheep. Except for when they're smaller than her :p But Grizzly has this aura (sp?) about him that he just wins the heart of every creature. Poor thing can't go outside to use the bathroom without having 4 or more cats rub up against him to say hi. Newborn lambs love him. Bella, the lamb pictured below following him loves him.

IMG_4568.JPG

IMG_4585.JPG

IMG_4590.JPG

IMG_4592.JPG

IMG_4602.JPG

IMG_4606.JPG

IMG_4609.JPG

IMG_4612.JPG

IMG_4614.JPG

IMG_4616.JPG