username taken

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
First kid in this season, Miffy. Saanen x Boer doe kid. Only minutes old here

DSCF7288.jpg

DSCF7294.jpg

About a week old here

DSCF7320.JPG

Spot had triplets - 1 buck, 2 does. She's a FF and I havent got a clue where she fitted them.

Buck kid

DSCF7352.JPG

DSCF7353.JPG

Bigger doe kid

DSCF7349.JPG

The tiny doe kid

DSCF7308.JPG

Thats a 600ml coke bottle next to her for size comparison
DSCF7311.JPG

Tinkerbelle - alpine x boer doe kid. Absolutely stunning

DSCF7316.JPG

A little gremlin kid - the oddest thing I've ever seen. He was everything that could possibly be wrong with a goat, all stuck together in the one package. He came from work. He had a parrot mouth, twisted ear, he was knock kneed and bowlegged, cow hocked and had this huge great big belly with tiny fine boned legs. He was a weirdo. Mum is fullblood, dad should have been fullblood, and both show animals, but I'm wondering if one of the crossbred bucks got to her through the fence. Anyway I had him on the bottle and he was about 2 mths old, and I found him dead this morning. No signs of illness, just up and died. But he was always a bit weird, seemed like maybe one day he might just keel over. He just didnt seem RIGHT if you know what I mean.

So ugly he was cute

DSCF7313.JPG

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Wow! That little doe kid with the coke bottle is tiny!

Sorry you lost that odd little one but, with what you've said about him, I'm guessing there was something wrong internally. He was kind of cute in his own way. You gave him a good home while he was alive. :)

lilhill

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
The itty bitty one looks like a stuffed toy! Just too darn cute! Sorry about the one you lost. That's always tough losing one, no matter what their problems were.

ksalvagno

Alpaca Master
Reaction score
What ADORABLE little ones. :love

So sorry to hear about the little guy. Sounds like he had a lot going on inside as well as outside. No matter what you do get attached when you have to bottle feed and give them extra care. :hugs

nogoatsyet

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
they are very cute! How tiny goats can be amazes me. Sorry about ugly/cute though :(

mully

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
They are so very cute, especially the tiny ones. Good luck with them as they will keep you busy, at least checking on them.

username taken

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Today's arrivals - twin does from my best Angora doe
WOOOO HOOOOO

DSCF7418.JPG

DSCF74151.JPG

DSCF7414.JPG

DSCF7416.JPG

Fur and Feathers

Just born
Reaction score
Very cute babies, including the new Angoras. Sorry about your little buck. My husband is a constant champion of the underdogs born here. :) He's a real softie when it comes to new little ones, no matter what their baggage.

Latest posts