Kangal Females 1 yr old N FL

Awakening Forest

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hello I’m new to this site. I hang out sometimes at BYC. I used to breed Kangal and Anatolians crossed LGDs. Last year I retired from that. My last litter I sold a couple of pups to someone for family protection and a divorce is forcing them to rehome their dogs. Neither is spayed right now. I don’t recommend it so soon for these giant breeds. That said, they will rehome with spaying agreements or I will spay them here depending on how long they stay with me. They are bonded and I’d like to keep them together if possible but will separate. They are not trained in LGD work but come from working parents. They are suitable for family protection homes where they can live indoors with the family. They have never been exposed to livestock but are protective from bears which are common where they live.

I don’t have photos of them. I need to go pick them up in another state. If there is any interest please message me. They are not free to good home. These are a very large, independent thinking landrace and need someone who understands that. Photos are of working parents. Mother is Anatolian. Father is Kangal. Must be picked up in North Florida. I will not consign them to any third party transport.

Edited to add: I believe they would make good LGDs for goats, horses (protection from human theft), and perhaps other livestock. They were raised their first three motnsh with goats, horses and calves. With proper introduction and supervision they would be fine, especially in a cooler climate. The parents and siblings are naturals. I do not recommend them for poultry

Attachments

• 6675E642-D74A-4E7E-BB9D-59F1C443AF7D.jpeg
    6675E642-D74A-4E7E-BB9D-59F1C443AF7D.jpeg
    322.2 KB · Views: 103
  • F355C5EA-8FB1-4A94-BD4B-74846AF5D0F9.jpeg
    F355C5EA-8FB1-4A94-BD4B-74846AF5D0F9.jpeg
    276 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, I hope you find good homes for these dogs. We already have 2 Anatolians, 2 Great Pyrenees and 1 Great Dane/Labrador cross. Kinda over-dogged at the moment LOL. Wish you and the dogs the best!

Awakening Forest

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, I hope you find good homes for these dogs. We already have 2 Anatolians, 2 Great Pyrenees and 1 Great Dane/Labrador cross. Kinda over-dogged at the moment LOL. Wish you and the dogs the best!
Thank you. I'm at 5 large/ giant dogs too 😁or there would be no question of keeping them. The pups are very special to me. :)😍 I have two of the sisters, the mother, the father and an American Bulldog for good measure 🙃