Kid lamb geep

I bought this male on side road seller I have no ideal age either he still has cord attach 4 inches

• Lamb

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Kid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Geep

• Cow lol

• Total voters

Anne2003

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
IMG_0344.JPG
IMG_0353.JPG
IMG_0357.JPG
View attachment 34590 View attachment 34590
IMG_0353.JPG
IMG_0357.JPG
View attachment 34590
IMG_0353.JPG
IMG_0357.JPG
View attachment 34590

Last edited:

Anne2003

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I'm think so also, bit his straight hair is throughing me off.

soarwitheagles

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to BYH for sunny California. That has got to be one of the most beautiful lambs I have ever seen! Thanks for posting some pics.

norseofcourse

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Ohio, and congrats on your new lamb! Do you have any other? If not, consider getting him a companion lamb, sheep are herd animals and do best with two or more. What is he eating and how is he doing?

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to BYH from NE Texas. What a cute little ram lamb! What are your plans for him? Since he still has ~4" of cord (how dried out?), I'd guess he's at least a week old, maybe 2. I guess you don't know if he got colostrum from his mom... What are you feeding him? Is this your first lamb or do you already have others? Or maybe you have other livestock/animals? Also, as Norse said, you should consider getting him a companion as herd animals typically do better in pairs or larger groupings.

You never said where you're located... You should put at least your general location in your profile. When/if you need help, your location (climate etc.) will normally have some bearing on the advice offered. Glad you joined us and thanks for sharing the pics. Please browse around in the sheep section (or elsewhere) and you'll get to "meet" many of the awesome Sheeple we have here. Make yourself at home and join in as the desire occurs. :D

Anne2003

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Welcome from Ohio, and congrats on your new lamb! Do you have any other? If not, consider getting him a companion lamb, sheep are herd animals and do best with two or more. What is he eating and how is he doing?

Anne2003

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
We do not, looking for goat for 4h with papers. As of now he sleeping with dog inside our house in a kennel. We have mastered diapering a lamb. Lol

Anne2003

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to BYH from NE Texas. What a cute little ram lamb! What are your plans for him? Since he still has ~4" of cord (how dried out?), I'd guess he's at least a week old, maybe 2. I guess you don't know if he got colostrum from his mom... What are you feeding him? Is this your first lamb or do you already have others? Or maybe you have other livestock/animals? Also, as Norse said, you should consider getting him a companion as herd animals typically do better in pairs or larger groupings.

You never said where you're located... You should put at least your general location in your profile. When/if you need help, your location (climate etc.) will normally have some bearing on the advice offered. Glad you joined us and thanks for sharing the pics. Please browse around in the sheep section (or elsewhere) and you'll get to "meet" many of the awesome Sheeple we have here. Make yourself at home and join in as the desire occurs. :D