Kidding season at sweet horizon minis

Sweet horizon Nigerians

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
She is having contractions but no actual pushing, scratch that she just started pushing!!! I believe her udder is bigger this year than last.

She gave one huge push as I was typing this
inCollage_20190403_185338326.jpg

Sweet horizon Nigerians

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
At 7:52 Cami welcomed a BIG buckling, at 7:54 she welcomed a little DOELING! I will get weights in the morning. Both have nursed and are Very talkative. Excuse the afterbirth in the pics doeling is on the left in the side by side pics for size comparison
IMG_20190403_200307.jpg
photo under this is the buckling next to his mom for a size comparison.
IMG_20190403_195420.jpg

Sweet horizon Nigerians

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
@Goat Whisperer thanks! I'm glad she gave me a doe this year. Charlie's kid count is at 5 does 3 bucks. I just had to put that question out there for her to have them!
Lucky guess on the coloring. Every litter she has had (the two litters before I got her and last year's here)she has had at least one buckskin lol any signs Ruth is closer to having them?

Goat Whisperer

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Goat Whisperer thanks! I'm glad she gave me a doe this year. Charlie's kid count is at 5 does 3 bucks. I just had to put that question out there for her to have them!
Lucky guess on the coloring. Every litter she has had (the two litters before I got her and last year's here)she has had at least one buckskin lol any signs Ruth is closer to having them?
I’m so glad you got some does! I still can’t believe you got all bucks last year! That was just crazy!

I put Ruth in a stall, but her ligs are firm. She’s eating away (she’s never NOT hungry!)
Hopefully in the next few days!

Latest posts