Kidding season at sweet horizon minis

Sweet horizon Nigerians

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
@MiniSilkys aww they are so cute! Keep us updated on Belle!
IMG_20190409_174653.jpg

MiniSilkys

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Sorry, Belle kidded at 6 pm yesterday but I had homework and was not able to log on and post an update. She had twin bucks! :barnieOh well, they are still so darn cute. Belle is so irritated with one of them. One sticks with her like glue but the other is so independent. He sleeps by himself in the corner. This morning she called and called to him but he would not come. He only comes when he is hungry. :lol: she gets so mad.:gig
Anyway time for pictures. They weighed 3.12 lbs.

HPIM1954.JPGHPIM1953.JPG
The one with the black on his legs and around his eyes is the independent one.

Sweet horizon Nigerians

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Under judge Gregory murphy
sarabi placed 3rd(out of 7)
Roxy was placed 5th out of 9
Lis was 7th out of 9

Lillie was placed second in milkers under two, he almost gave reserve to her said the only reason he chose the two year old doe was her feet and legs were better/tighter but Lillie had the best udder (no recognition besides the judges opinion )in the line up for choosing the grand and reserve (out of 11)

Ring two was under Jackson Noble
Sarabi was placed FIRST in her age group (out of 6)
Lis and Roxy were 6th and 7th because they were over fleshed. (Out of 7)
Lillie was third place in her age group (out of twelve!)

I got to meet alot of great people all were super helpful! Saw a lot of beautiful goats.
I really enjoyed showing. I learned so much and the judges (especially Gregory murphy) were very informative as to why they chose who they did and why they were placed in that order. Photos to come (these photos are from my brothers phone and from a distance better photos to come)
IMG_20190413_154129288_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190413_154125510_HDR.jpg