Kidding Thread *NEW PICS ADDED 6/12*

SDGsoap&dairy

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Our Jr. buck HM CVE The Pie (Echo Point Aspen X Caesar's Villa LV Eric *S) pictured here at 6 months:
pie6months.jpg

Helmstead Minis M Gabbana (Kids Corral CVF Black Velvet X Oldesouth SF Blue Maverick)
Gabby1.jpg

Brush Creek Sandra's Honor (PGCH Brush Creek Honor 1*M X Ch Buttin'Heads Red Branch Legend):
1-3.jpg

Roll farms

Spot Master
Reaction score
That buck sure looks like he's might proud of himself....with good reason.

Beautiful girls!

SDGsoap&dairy

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

That's Pie's "golly, I'm such a studmuffin" face. I hope he passes on his temperament to his kids. He's actually the sweetest, snuggliest goat in the herd! Too bad he's also the smelliest. :plbb

He also will let me drench ANYTHING. He was a bottle baby and after a year he hasn't figured out that other things might be delivered in a syringe. I can seriously offer this goat a syringe with dimethox, ivomec, etc. and he willingly slurps it right down. I don't even have to grab his beard, thank goodness. He looks a wee bit surprised afterwards, but conveniently (for me) forgets the next time around. I want more babies like THAT!

Emmetts Dairy

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Beautiful girls!!!! I hope all goes well for you!!!

You buck is sooo handsome!!! Very proud!!! I love that pic!!! :love

WGF

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Very pretty goats. But im a nut but I love bucks. I would so hoard them if I could. I think I like them sometimes better than my girls. But of course they stink so cant love on them like I do the ladies. lol