Kids Are Here!! - Recent Photos & an Update-Photo Heavy :D

Pioneer Chicken

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Howdy all! One of our does, Little Girl, kidded last night around 10 pm. She had three healthy, adorable little does!! :love This is her third freshening and she is such a fine mama!!!

LG 1stDoe.JPG LG First Doe.JPG LG 2nd Doe.JPG LG 3rd Doe.JPG LG 3rdDoe.JPG LG Third doe.JPG Taking a Rest.JPG LG Triplet Does.JPG Sisters.JPG

I'm just waiting on one more doe for this month. When will it be, Gentle???:pop
DSCN3948.JPG

Bucking Adoeable Fainters

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Yaaaaaaay!!!!!! All girls?!!!! I am sooooooo jealous! And they are all white and silver?! How absolutely precious! Many many many congratulations!! Thank you for sharing! Make note of this breeding pair! What a great buck!
What breed are they?! Cuuuuuuuute!

Pioneer Chicken

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Yaaaaaaay!!!!!! All girls?!!!! I am sooooooo jealous! And they are all white and silver?! How absolutely precious! Many many many congratulations!! Thank you for sharing! Make note of this breeding pair! What a great buck!
What breed are they?! Cuuuuuuuute!

Yes, they are all white/silver/black! Thank you! Last year, Little Girl had quads; three does and one buck. Unfortunately, one of the does was still born. I just love our buck. He is such an amazing blessing and my family was so happy when we found him and snatched him up! They are nigerian dwarf goats. : )

animalmom

Herd Master
Reaction score
Way to go Little Girl! Beautiful babies! Congrat to the max!

We would love to see a picture of the daddy buck. He has to be one incredibly handsome dude!

Gentle has her work cut out for her... is she going to best Little Girl? Time will tell.