Kuwait Hens & Roosters :)

kuwaiti-90

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
@Baymule

Hello ,,
Frankly I do not know what the breed used for meat chicken...
But I know that it is produced by Kuwait, the Arabian Gulf and some of Kuwait's farms.
As well as eggs producing farms in Kuwait

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
The Cornish Cross chicken has made it possible to raise a chicken that is quickly ready for market and provides chicken at a low price that even poor people can afford to buy. The chicken barns hold up to 50,000 chickens and are fully automated with feed, water, fans, ventilation and in the winter, heat. Many chicken farmers have 5 or more chicken houses.

I took pictures off the internet.

Layers are kept in cages, which is heavily criticized but at the same time, these methods provide eggs at a very low cost.

While I want my chickens to have a happy, free ranging life, my costs on raising meat and eggs is much more expensive than what is called "industrial chicken meat and eggs". People don't want to pay a high price. So the modern ways of raising meat and eggs has it's place. Some people are concerned by how the chicken is treated and are willing to pay more for meat and eggs. I sell eggs for $4 a dozen and our chickens are let out of the coop to run around, scratch the dirt, catch bugs and I feed them a non GMO feed.

Which one is right? I'd say both methods of raising chickens serve a purpose.

kuwaiti-90

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
@Baymule

Hello ,

Thank you for displaying the pictures and it was a beautiful explanation, actually we have the same farms in Kuwait to produce chicken meat and also eggs.
I often use eggs for my farm and also for my chickens, because I know what to feed;).
But I do not sell eggs or chicken.
Just come to your friends and take whatever they want from eggs or chicken ..:lol:

Latest posts