Lab/Great Dane Puppy!

Simpleterrier

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
He was great I could lock him in with them and walk away. I'll see if I still have the pic of him with them. He was good with livestock. A steer came at my wife once and he got in between and gave it a face full. He wasn't an lgd or a herding dog but just about anything else I needed he would do. Great protector but not to the point he hurt any one. And great if he thought another dog was gonna hurt his humans.

Best one was when he flipped a blue healer over and held her down three times before she got the idea not to rush me. Hed hold her till I told him to let her up.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Negotiable and LGD don't really go together... It's not a negotiating thing, it's more of an "optional" thing with them. We make recommendations/requests of them and they decide if... and if yes, then when they will comply. :gig

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Carson has learned how to climb into my recliner.

D639B568-E62C-434B-8880-DEE035E8EA3A.jpeg

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
He loves to sleep in my lap. So did Parker, only when he laid his head on my chest and snuggled down, his back feet were on the floor. LOL

Last night, Carson was jumping around and on Trip, who was laying on the floor. Finally with a loud growl, Trip snapped at Carson. Carson let out a scared yelp, ran for me, by the second yelp he was in my lap. We sure laughed at that!

TMChickensLGD

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Dana, I am so happy for you and BJ! What a cutie! Looks like he already loves his humans. How is Paris with him? Scout is turning out to be more of HGD (human guard dog) than chickens. We accept whatever is best for everyone.

I love how his eyes blend in with his coloring. Sounds like he is off to a good start with his pen too.

Persistence pays off finally. How sweet of you to keep such a close eye out for a pup that matched your husbands heart. Sounds like everyone is a winner in this story.