Lalabugs - Kidding done

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
If you go to adga.org you will see a bar that says performance programs. Scroll down where it says Linear Appraisal. there will be a bar come up beside it click on Linear "Blue Book"
This will give you a lot of information

lalabugs

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Thank you.Will be reading up on it. This is his dams udder.
Bayne Dam0.png

lalabugs

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Her name is Moore's Pride Havanna Vanna. I did not find any on ADGA. The breeder just posted the results last month from her LA.
I really liked her udder. If I am reading the results right she got E in mammary.
Here is her side view. Pic from breeder.
baynes dam4.jpg

Donna R. Raybon

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
General appearance, dairy character, body capacity, and mammary system. GA, DC,BC, M

I do not put much into dairy character as a doe carrying weight scores lower in my experience. I see reasons for + in GA with need to improve top line and rump angle. Remember they do not appraise posed, but on the move. This is a doe that is a keeper and bred to a consistent GA buck to improve top line, great kids. If your does need GA improvement though her son's might not be the one for you on that score. But, with her udder?? I would be willing to give it a try!!!

lalabugs

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Here are some pics I took today.

Marshmallow will be 2 y/o next month. She will always stay with us. 50/50 mini macha F1. Currently producing 9C being milked 2x a day as a FF 213 DIM.
Marshmallow8.22.18.png

Almond Joy 1 y/o F5 Mini Mancha. Pardon the trash behind her, my neighbors property. They destroyed a travel trailer, have yet to clean it up.
Almond8.22.18.png

This is Lotte. We believe she is a mini mancha. Her dam is a registered lamancha, but not sure on the sire. About 7-8 months old. Current weight is 80lb.
Lotte8.22.18.png

Tiana full sister to Lotte. Current weight 75lbs.
Tiana8.22.18.png