Lalabugs - Kidding done

Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
I’m going to use LS’ reasons to keep ALL females from here on out! :lol:

On a more serious note, I have a doe due to a buck that isn’t proven and I want to see if he can improve her udder on offspring. She’s due in April and I hope to get grandkids :fl:gigfrom him next year to see what his daughter does. He’s on a breeding hiatus until then and his fate will be decided on that...:pop

I also have matching bucklings out of the triplets. I’m keeping one but selling the other. I have to choose one somehow...:hide I am leaning towards confirmation but they’ll be a week old tomorrow and I can’t pick out a deciding difference on that note yet. I don’t have to rush to sell one so I have that on my side. One has waddles and one doesn’t. That may be a deciding factor...we like waddles! ;)

lalabugs

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Pic heavy. Some pics of some of the babies. As I was going through the pics a lot are blurs as they're running and jumping. lol

Hyde.jpg
Roses kid, Hyde. He is my favorite. We're not keeping him.

Iris.jpg
Iris- Roses kid. Keeping.
Lark.jpg
Lark- Roses kid. Not keeping. He is such a love. He comes running for you when you come outside. He gives kisses. DH loves this little guy.

Zin.jpg
One in front Zin- Roses kid. Not keeping. Directly behind Zin is Honey's kid- no name yet. We're keeping her. White leg in the back is Honeys doe- Gemini. Not keeping her.

20180202_130732.jpg
Honeys does Aries and Gemini.

20180131_131357.jpg

Alpha & Bravo.

Need to get pics that are not blurry of Blondie, Aster & Babs.

RoahT

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I can't even express how cute they are! Thanks so much for sharing!!

lalabugs

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
It appears I was wrong about pumpkin. When her udder got smaller instead of bigger, after we brought her home. I thought she was not pregnant. I moved her into a pen with spice to get weight back on her. Really have not been paying a lot of attention to udder or anything.

Yesterday morning she looked like she dropped, her tail head is raised. Ligaments are gone. Udder was not full yesterday. Udder is almost completely full this morning. Moved her to a birthing pen.

Will get pics later of her.

lalabugs

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
They really do like to keep me guessing.

Pumpkin had a single buckling. He's exactly 7 lbs! I had to help pull him out. She was not getting him out past the feet. He is adorable! What is his color considered? He's a F6 Mini Lamancha. I will get better pics after he's fully dry.

pimpkin.jpg