Lalabugs - Kidding done

lalabugs

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Thank you everyone. :love:love:love
We have named her Blondie after marshmallow blondies. Play on marshmallows name.
Marshmallow has a sweet spot in our heart. She will never leave. I need to get pictures of Marshmallow. Trying to get pictures of Blondie with out Marshmallows face covering 1/2 the picture is HARD! lol I have so many pictures of just Marshmallows face. rofl

I milked Marshmallow this morning. She has tiny teats. Taking longer to milk her. I have messed with marshmallows udder/teats since we brought her home. Milking her was easy! She kicked once, Blondie got out of her line of sight. I did not fully milk Marshmallow out. She gave us 1 lb 11 oz. She will be milked again tonight. With having a single, I want to make sure Marshmallows udder stays even.

More pictures as promised. :D =D:D =D
mellow 1.22.2.jpg
mellow 1.22.3.jpg
mellow 1.22.4.jpg
mellow 1.22.5.jpg

Waiting on Willow who is now 2 days over due. Her udder is filling nicely. DH is hoping later today.

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
OMG, So stinking cute! :love

Congrats!

:fl for Willow.

Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
I thought we were waiting on Willow and Rose snuck in on us!! Sounds like lots of kids headed your way!! :fl everything goes well!

Edited because I said Red instead of Rose! :smack

Goat Whisperer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Rose is you young doe, right? Her udder looks huge!

We have a few that scream for me while they are in labor/pre-labor. I love how they want their people near.

I hope all goes well!

lalabugs

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Yes, Rose is the young doe that shouldn't have been bred. Her udder is HUGE! I believe she's in prelabor, she is still breathing hard. Complains if we are out of sight. No active pushing yet.

While I was sitting with Rose, Willow went into labor! Willow had two bucks. I had to help with both. Both presented with a leg backwards! They're 7 lbs & 6.3 lbs. Babies are 25% Nigerian, 25% Nubian, 50% Lamancha. They will be wethered when old enough. Willow and both her boys will be going to live with my sister once she comes down to get them.

Buck born first, DH named him Alpha.
Alpha.jpg

Second Buck. DH named him Bravo.
Bravo.jpg