Larsen Poultry Ranch - homesteading journey

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Miss @Baymule, you should post a link to those posts. I remember reading those posts and was really impressed with your work!

Here ya' go

Larsen Poultry Ranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
Gorgeous floors! We went with really thick laminate, to help give the structure more stability per husband. We are planning to remodel within a couple years so we didn't want to go too fancy.

Once we get the master bedroom floor done, we can move in there and get better organized. Then change out the fireplace surround and gradually change the flooring in the rest of the house. We also want to redo the kitchen layout, hopefully before doing the floors there.

Larsen Poultry Ranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
I think we might have two kinds of live oaks, there's some leaves with serrated edges and some with smooth. Different acorns too, one is small and the others I just found are huge. I'm going to try to start a bunch of the acorns overwinter. I grabbed some from my mom's tree too.

Larsen Poultry Ranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
These are from mom's house, I got a small handful of acorns.
KIMG0228.JPG
KIMG0229.JPG

Larsen Poultry Ranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
So, the lady that bought my first house just listed it for rent on a FB community page that I'm a member of, for over $500 more than I had been paying for the mortgage when I owned it. I'm not sure how I should feel about that.

Ignore it and pretend I didn't see it?