Larsen Poultry Ranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
Textured

KIMG1269.JPG

Larsen Poultry Ranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
You might have a little "Danger Dan" in there! ;)
Well, hopefully he's a good kiddo and won't cause too much trouble. I keep saying I was a great kid and rarely got into trouble, when I say that around my mom she just laughs and laughs...

At least it'll be a few months before he's mobile, so I have time before he can get into too much trouble. I have baby gates and play pens, so I think I can keep him contained for a while beyond that too.

Larsen Poultry Ranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
Got all the doors and drawers out, saved the hardware except one bent bolt. I'm saving the glass doors as I think they can be repurposed or the glass set in something else. Need another box and some packing material to get the rest of the stuff off, then going to push hubby into disassembling the hutch.

KIMG1270.JPG

I'm planning to make lasagna tonight, going to make all the ingredients and then assemble different versions and freeze most of them. So we'll have plain, with spinach, with mushrooms and extra meat, with chicken, with zucchini, etc. Lasagna is a filling comfort food.

Larsen Poultry Ranch

Herd Master
Reaction score
I made lasagna! I got round aluminum tins that should have 2-4 servings depending on the person and made 6.5 lasagnas. I ran out of sauce and cheese. There are 2 plain, 2 plain with spinach, 1 with mushrooms and meat, and 2 with meat. The last plain one is unfinished, going to buy more cheese and sauce this weekend to finish it. Hubby was not happy I was making all these delicious smells in the kitchen and then everything went into the freezer.

Latest posts