Latestarter's ramblings/musings/gripes and grumbles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sat & Sunday are going to be chilly even here

117124.jpg

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Still a bit gray here... hazy cloud cover. Sun is shining through enough to make shadows, but it's far from overwhelming and nothing to think about getting a tan from. (Yes, I know you still get a sun burn regardless of cloud cover.) No frost here, didn't get quite cold enough last night due to the cloud cover staying over me here. Sitting right at ~40° and supposed to get to low 50s today. Made some french vanilla french toast for breakfast with 100% pure maple syrup. Added additional eggs to the "wash" and scramble them up for the dogs with their dinner. They'll be happy about that! Have my mug of tea, and it's about to be 11am. Need to figure out what I want for dinner so I can take it out... Anyway, off to live through another day! Hope y'all live through yours! :D =D

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Same here Bay... sun was "kinda" out for about an hour then the clouds thickened back up and stayed that way... STILL that way. And looks like it's to continue...
upload_2019-1-15_19-1-5.png

So maybe some showers tomorrow night then sunny Thursday? Nahhhhh.... too good to be true! I think it should stay cloudy since the rain moves back in on Friday anyway...
upload_2019-1-15_19-14-24.png

Never did figure anything out for dinner so pulled out a frozen burger patty and bun and made me a cheeseburger. It was actually pretty good. Hit the spot. Still a bit hungry, but not sure what for.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.