Laughs for the day

micah wotring

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I just don't get the everyone have the same first initial.... I see that alot... I do have quite a few that end in "-ah" so one of my boys did not get named Josiah because I was thinking NO WAY I am gonna be having kids running in asking if I called them because the "-ah" is accented... I do have two that have the same first letter but one is a boy and one a girl so don't get them mixed up.... too often :p
My two sisters are Amy Joy Wotring(21) and Ann Janae Wotring(19) and they just realized a few years ago that they share initials. XD IDK how they didn't notice all those years.

sadieml

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I am #5 of 6. I remember when I was about 8 (before #6 came along) Mama laughed 'til she cried when I said, "Mama, I don't mind so much when you say Carla, Janece, Jody, I mean, Lesa Gail, but I hate it when you call me Bobby!" BoB and I have only 3, but we did lose 6 along the way. I would have loved to have all 9, but the Lord had other plans. As is, I guess 3 awesome kids should be enough. My eldest sister says we should have stopped with 1 when we got DH's MS diagnosis because we're so poor. I just say not having money means we live in poverty, but those 3 incredible kids make us RICH!

ALSO, when DS #2 was about 10 or 12 he said (at the dinner table one night) "Daddy, when I make my first million dollars, I'm gonna give it all to you so you and Mommy don't ever have to worry about money again." Just about a year ago, then 17, he told DH for his b-day, "I haven't forgotten my promise." How's that for a great kid?

Sorry, I almost forgot this thread is for laughs. Okay, here goes...

Roses are grey. Violets are grey. Everything's grey. I'm a dog.

Sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
14519899_10154012946497945_865733158979684491_n.jpg