Less than a year with sheep located in NOVA. 6 St Croix and one American Black Belly.

ljw

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
7C533A3D-8CCE-45CD-944C-F7A0D19D7653.jpeg

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
:welcome.... I have to ask... is NOVA northern Va or Nova Scotia????
I am in mid-southwestern Va. DS and I have beef cattle, a few dairy cattle, sheep, chickens.... and have had most other breeds of livestock over the years. Welcome to the forum. Lots of people on here with sheep and goats especially.... You can go to your name at the top right. click on and go down to account details and down to location and put in a general location (state or area) so we have an idea of where you are and can converse with some semblance of making sense.... If you are talking about different types of hay, there are different answers and suggestions for different parts of the country.... And I am getting to the :old stage so won't remember unless it shows up on your avatar....

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Texas. I raise Katahdin hair sheep. Love my sheep! Y’all are a lovely couple!

ljw

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
:welcome.... I have to ask... is NOVA northern Va or Nova Scotia????
I am in mid-southwestern Va. DS and I have beef cattle, a few dairy cattle, sheep, chickens.... and have had most other breeds of livestock over the years. Welcome to the forum. Lots of people on here with sheep and goats especially.... You can go to your name at the top right. click on and go down to account details and down to location and put in a general location (state or area) so we have an idea of where you are and can converse with some semblance of making sense.... If you are talking about different types of hay, there are different answers and suggestions for different parts of the country.... And I am getting to the :old stage so won't remember unless it shows up on your avatar....
Virginia