Let's play guess how many - they're here! puppies

How many puppies do you think she will have?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 7.7%

Votes: 7 53.8%

Votes: 2 15.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

samssimonsays

Milo & Me Hoppy Tail Acres
Reaction score
somewhere in the Northern region of Minnesota
We are still waiting. She is playing games with us... Her temp was 99.3 degrees in the morning Saturday but bounced back to 100 that night and she started acting like she could be getting close to laboring yesterday and her temp was down to 98.3 yesterday around noon so we have got to be getting close right?! :idunno She is still eating and drinking and enjoying all of the love we are showering her with. She just looks at her stomach and then at us like she is so over it and just wants to be done. I feel like a nervous first time mom over here.... Husband is home with her today and my mom will be there before he leaves to cover the time gap IF she hasn't started by then because I will be on my way home. I just have this feeling she will not have them if I take vacation days... She seemed to have been slowing down substantially this morning before I left but still not in labor. I wanna say it will be today sometime but if I do it wont be :hide

Sorry for the late response! was busy laying on the floor loving on her all day yesterday and expecting it to happen yesterday.... SIGH. :fl

samssimonsays

Milo & Me Hoppy Tail Acres
Reaction score
somewhere in the Northern region of Minnesota
20151123_124318.jpg three so far!

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
YAY!!! :weee:celebrate PUPPIES!! :love :woot Mom looks good. Hope she's doing well! :fl Bet she's already feeling pounds lighter :lol: :pop :caf How are YOU doing mom? Guess you'll get to have your Thanksgiving w/family after all! :thumbsup Keep those pics coming please!

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
When I left this page and went back to the main page, who's pictures do you suppose graced the top bar? Why none other than Samantha's from her thread welcoming goats... LOL Wild how that sort of thing happens.

Latest posts