LGD / Livestock Guardian Dog Breed Page Project (Need Pictures too)

Carrosaur

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Are we still needing breed pages? I know a bit about all the breeds, dogs are my thing! But I only own a Great Pyrenees!

Here he is, he's a year old and his name is Moose. :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 345
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    116.9 KB · Views: 393
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    139.1 KB · Views: 356
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    110.7 KB · Views: 385

parson45

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Mine are Great Pyrenes 3/4 --- Anatolian Shepherd 1/4, so not a single breed. They do know their job. I've found one dead coyote, one dead fox, and after a badger raided the hen house, I found badger parts.

Prairie Fleur

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Is there a Sarplaininac page? I have 2 LGDs, a Pyrenees and a Sarplaininac Anatolian cross.

The Angry Hen

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I am not sure if this is still up and running, but mind if I add? I haven't seen and Shetland Sheepdogs yet. Is it still valid if I haven't used the breed for herding? (Yet, but I intend to in the future). :D =D

Charlie, the very hipper, overactive, fast as all get out, dog. He will not be the one I use for herding though. (Due to his hipper tendency)...:rolleyes:(I only have chickens at the moment. I don't really mean herd them, but protect them). ;-)

Here's Charlie. I believe he's a sable Shetland with a bit of blue bloodlines. (He's edited in my profile photograph too).

DSCN9939.JPG

He's Medium sized.

DSCN0005.JPG

DSCN0024.JPG

DSCN0032.JPG

Then I have Sammie, he's thirteen years of age, meanwhile Charlie's two. Sammie is more relaxed and quiet. He might do the trick for herding chickens. He is already more tame than Charlie.

DSCN0012.JPG

DSCN0014.JPG

Everybody here has wonderful dogs. Each breed is great. :D =D

Sincerely,
-Kaitlyn

Latest posts