LHF kidding 2012 PHOTOS AFTER THE STORM

20kidsonhill

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
okay, just did another Daisy check, and we have about 2 inches of discharge, she keeps changing position, flies are driving her crazy, but not active signs of pushing. We have been checking her every hour, but now we will move up to every half hour. I was hoping that we wouldn't have to be up all night.

Edited to fix errors: How does my brain think one thing and then type something else?

SDBoerGoats

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
OMG she is HUGE! Looks like she's going to have a herd! Good luck and I can't wait to see the babies!

20kidsonhill

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
nothing yet, I hope everything is okay. I was up several times last night and she was just laying there sleeping. At her 6 am check,she was just standing there, so I let her out and she started munching. She doesn't appear to be in any kind of discomfort. Well, other than being huge and it is going to be almost 100 again today, but right now it is coolish out. I know the flies were driving her crazy yesterday. She has had no more dishcarge, I guess I could explain the couple inches of goo, to be the plug more than birthing fluid. Time will tell.

okay, this is officially driving me crazy. Now I am crazier and very tired.

20kidsonhill

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
We have twin bucklings. I haven't looked at teats and all of that stuff yet. Never know with fullbloods.

20kidsonhill

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
A couple quick photos, they aren't the best.

3140_daisy2.jpg

3140_daisy1.jpg