Lickaroo and Lucy kidding thread 2017

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
Congratulations. Pictures of kids and kids are always so precious. What adorable kids...all of them. :)

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Yeah... Hey, I know how to count and that sure looks like FIVE kids to me! ;):lol: and every one of them looks just great! :clap Congrats!

norseofcourse

Herd Master
Reaction score
Woohoo - congrats! Did you pull them to bottle raise, or were they just inside temporarily?

Sunny Searle

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Woohoo - congrats! Did you pull them to bottle raise, or were they just inside temporarily?
Just temporarily, it is just so cold here and we are just starting out with goats so we don't have a great barn facility yet.

Sunny Searle

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Rascal is smiling for the camera, silly boy!
IMG_1806.JPG

Lickaroo and Bandit
IMG_1807.JPG

Minnie, my daughter named her after Minnie Mouse
IMG_1809.JPG

Rascal
IMG_1813.JPG

Bandit says hello
IMG_1814.JPG

Rascal and Minnie
IMG_1817.JPG
Here are some more pictures! The big buck with black on his head and back is Bandit, Minnie is the one with a brown head and brown spot and Rascal is the one with brown, white and cream and black on his head and back.

Sunny Searle

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
So we didn't have a scale right after they were born but I weighed them yesterday, they were 4 days old. Minnie was 9 lbs. 0 oz., Rascal was 9 lbs. 2 oz. and Bandit weighed in at a whopping 10 lbs. 1 oz. holy smokes! Actually I am not sure what normal weight is for standard kids, is that small, big, average?

Latest posts