lionheads

taraann81

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
27498_bunny_001.jpg

27498_bunny_002.jpg

This is my new lionhead doe. Any name suggestions.

miss_thenorth

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Dusty, as in "dust bunny" :D We got a lionhead too, although dd is not spending the time with it that "Gillie" needs. He got his name b/c he looks like he's wearing a gillie suit.

taraann81

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
All of the rabbits are really my kids. And I told them before we got the flemish almost 2 months ago that once they are my responsibility they are gone. My so is unbelivably responsible with. I have not once in the last 2 months had to remind him to feed/water or care for the rabbits. I think I am going to get a Lionhead buck so he can breed a litter or two. Sell the kits to people or a petstore and use the money to purchase supplies and food for the rabbits.
I think it is a wonderful opportunity for him to learn how to make and spend money wisely(by no means do I think its a get rich deal) just that perhaps by selling some kits he can help pay for some of the costs that come with owning the rabbits!

taraann81

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
No I can't think of perfect names. I really liked Dust bunny as Miss_thenorth suggested and that may end up being the name. I love clever names like that!

maihlet

Just born
Reaction score
How about Galdalfina?

(A Female Gandalf from Lord of the Rings).

I thought of "Gandalf the Grey" when I saw how cute she looked!

taraann81

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I love the lord of the rings! But my daughter (the 5 year old, girly girl.) came up with pixie. I thought it was very feminine and cute. So Pixie it is!

Thanks for everyones help!