Little Patch of Weeds 2014 Kidding countdown!

ragdollcatlady

Herd Master
Reaction score
I guess I should start a thread as Mr Stork ought to be just around the corner.... If my calculations are correct, we may have kids as early as January 17th! Eeek! I have yet to set up the garage pen (it is on the list of chores for tomorrow!)

Sorry I don't have any current pics, but our kidding roster starts with the 4 girls I had in with Spartagus when he was on loan...(Now he is here to stay...)

I think Reese and Spell look ready to sprint to the finish line soon. Both look about how I seem to remember they looked last year, moderate sized udders formed already and puffy girlie parts. Janie isn't so puffy, but she was being pretty secretive about letting me even peek, and Georgia looks pretty tucked up in her parts, so.....

Just a reminder of who is who (old pics from warmer weather) ....Reese
990934_orig.jpg

Spell
5439263_orig.jpg

Georgia
7931723_orig.jpg

Jane
4966755_orig.jpg

All these girls were in with Spartagus from August 25th to October 29th
1424565_orig.jpg

I am wanting all girls of course!!!.......

ragdollcatlady

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thank you! I happen to think they are beautiful , but I am TOTALLY biased!

All 4 girls look like they are developing nice, moderately sized udders so far.

Today we tried breeding Ravi with Andy...Not real sure about that as after one good try he was just interested in smelling and wooing....:idunno

4602878_orig.jpg

6179116_orig.jpg

Also tried breeding StinkerBelle to Jax. That take clearly looked like a bullseye! ;)

3133434_orig.jpg

5082621_orig.jpg

:fl

ragdollcatlady

Herd Master
Reaction score
I just stopped home for lunch and checked on the girls....

Georgia is acting "bucky" and has some dried up gunk stuck to her lady parts....

Reese has a little bit of white goo....

Spell just looks puffy in her lady parts....

Jane looks like she might have dropped (belly looked a bit hollow at the top, was doing some Lamaze breathing techniques...(or something weird like that)....

:fl:fl:fl Lotsa healthy babies and not til the weekend when I am home....Oh and all girls please!:fl

jodief100

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Your boys are very handsome. :love

:weee waiting for babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

ragdollcatlady

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks! I am getting antsy....Came home at lunch every day this week...I REALLY hope they go anytime from Friday night to monday so I can be here just in case.....

ragdollcatlady

Herd Master
Reaction score
At tonights check the girly parts by flashlight since it is dark when we get home....we have a couple that look like the birth canal is elongating or sticking out more...the whole shebang. Reese and Spell both look like that and maybe Jane too, she is smaller and has black coloring back there so harder to tell on her. Georgia doesn't look that obvious, but I think she looked much tamer back there last year than everyone else and I didn't think I saw as much in the way of changes on her.....But everyone has straight lines and a few have small amounts of sticky stuff......udders are filling but no booms.....and of course they all got offended when I took it upon myself to feel said udders as if I owned them...:ep