Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
77Herford said:
Ms. Research said:
77Herford said:
:lol:
A new list for you Elevan...:gig
:hugs
Excuse me 77. (Waiting for the giggles to stop)

Don't YOU have new puppies? And what are they doing right now other than peeing your your lambs heads?

Why don't you volunteer?

(cricket sound)

:)
Well aren't we brave to say that... Oh I don't do anything, I just lay around all day on my Full Scale farm. Maybe Ms. Research could chip in with her three bunnies.

Silence
:/
Already did :tongue Doing "Californian" Rabbits. Already got a very nice forum member to volunteer rabbit pics too. :tongue

And so busy? All those threads with smileys wars in them?

77Herford

The Farm Zookeeper
Reaction score
Ms. Research said:
77Herford said:
Ms. Research said:
Excuse me 77. (Waiting for the giggles to stop)

Don't YOU have new puppies? And what are they doing right now other than peeing your your lambs heads?

Why don't you volunteer?

(cricket sound)

:)
Well aren't we brave to say that... Oh I don't do anything, I just lay around all day on my Full Scale farm. Maybe Ms. Research could chip in with her three bunnies.

Silence
Already did :tongue Doing "Californian" Rabbits. Already got a very nice forum member to volunteer rabbit pics too. :tongue

Don't even get me started on these Show Rabbits. Yes, they are cute animals and I'm sure good pets.

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
77Herford said:
Ms. Research said:
77Herford said:

Silence

Don't even get me started on these Show Rabbits. Yes, they are cute animals and I'm sure good pets.
"Californian" Rabbits, though can be shown, are Meat Rabbits. Yes my "little guys" are cute pets, but Californians have a dual purpose. I'm really glad I volunteered. Learn something new every day. :)

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
I've added a listing of Herding / Working dogs to the OP. Thank you to members who have volunteered to work on breed pages!

crazyland

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
The Altdeutcher Schaeferhund in Germany is basicly a Long haired GSD or a GSD working on a farm.
I have had three of them myself, two long haired and one stock.
The SV is now accepting long haired GSD and the term "Altdeutcher" is disappearing.

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
crazyland said:
The Altdeutcher Schaeferhund in Germany is basicly a Long haired GSD or a GSD working on a farm.
I have had three of them myself, two long haired and one stock.
The SV is now accepting long haired GSD and the term "Altdeutcher" is disappearing.
If you'd like to volunteer to do a page for them just shoot me a PM :D

autumnprairie

Owned by the Rotten Heifers
Reaction score
elevan said:
Considering the line of work that I used to do, lists are easy. What am I finding a little harder? Getting volunteers to build breed pages ;)

I need volunteers to build LGD breed pages, if anyone is interested please let me know via PM. Thanks!
how detailed do you want the breed pages to be? do you want pictures too with the information?

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
autumnprairie said:
elevan said:
Considering the line of work that I used to do, lists are easy. What am I finding a little harder? Getting volunteers to build breed pages ;)

I need volunteers to build LGD breed pages, if anyone is interested please let me know via PM. Thanks!
how detailed do you want the breed pages to be? do you want pictures too with the information?
Pictures are an important part of the page. Pages should be as detailed as possible. And all material needs to be copyright free...meaning that it has to be your words and your pictures (or you have to obtain permission and give credit for those pictures that are not yours).

If you want to volunteer just shoot me a PM :)

77Herford

The Farm Zookeeper
Reaction score
elevan said:
autumnprairie said:
elevan said:

Pictures are an important part of the page. Pages should be as detailed as possible. And all material needs to be copyright free...meaning that it has to be your words and your pictures (or you have to obtain permission and give credit for those pictures that are not yours).

If you want to volunteer just shoot me a PM :)
;)
:lol:
:ya
:hide

Latest posts