Living the ExPat Life!

BSue

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Greetings from Ecuador!

I learned about BYHerds from a sister site, BYChickens. So among all the chickens that we have, we have two sheep. Don’t ask me what breed they are, no clue, maybe you can help me with that. I love learning how different animals are supposed to be cared for.

My husband said that he didn’t want to have to cut the grass anymore so last year in June we bought two baby lambs, a male and a female. We were told that they were three months old, which would make them a little more than a year and a half now. I think we are expecting a lamb soon too. So exciting! I have learned so much from the BYChickens Forum and I am sure that this forum is going to answer a lot of my questions as well.

Thank you so much for all the time and effort put into this forum and answering everyone’s questions. I would be lost without all of you.

20180614_150159.jpg IMG_20190512_133304.jpg

BSue

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Welcome from Texas! So glad to have you here. Would love to hear more about your ExPat farm!

I wish I lived on a farm @Baymule! All we have is about 500 square meters with a house. Just enough space for us and some animals. We have two dogs, 20 chickens and counting and two sheep, that's it. We used to have two ducks but I've decided that they are too messy to keep around. Before the chickens and sheep we would plant some crops like corn or potatoes but animals are much more interesting. :)

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
We used to live in town on a tiny lot. I still managed to have chickens and a garden. You got one up on me, you have sheep too! LOL

Now we live on 8 acres, have sheep, chickens, garden, horse and dogs.

Latest posts