Livinwright Farm's Journal - Our life with goats

redtailgal

Reaction score
Send him to me. I could work out a little of this pent up aggressionl.

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
There may not be alligators here, but we do have mountain lion, bear, wolf, coyote.... so if he didn't end up meeting up with someone, he has more than likely been found by a predator.

We still have the .22 & bb guns with pellets on stand-by... they may not do much damage, but they will hurt like crazy! :lol: *where's the crazy face smiley when you need one?!*

It seems weird to me that he would run because of that too, but unfortunately there's no fix for stupid. Police did say that he put something over the barbed wire and they now believe that he didn't get cut too bad... :rolleyes: *bummer*

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
PRAISE GOD!!!! Addie messaged me last nigh,t not long after our combined push to try and help this boy: "Thank you!! He is being pulled by a rescue and will be fostered here until adopted!"

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
Okay, so I have to admit, with all of the kidding threads going now, I'm really bumming that we don't have anyone ready to pop this kidding season, but at least we have the 2012 fall/winter kidding season all planned out... it's just a matter of waiting for the doelings to become yearlings.

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Livinwright Farm said:
it's just a matter of waiting for the doelings to become yearlings.
Did you see in my journal that I've already got Precious' breeding plans set out and she's not even 48 hours old yet!?!? Crazy about goat babies - that is what this board makes us! :lol:

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
Oh, I forgot to mention:

Olivia is officially 6 months old today!!! :woot

I will edit this again in a few to post her weight as of today.... and maybe some video.. maybe. ;)

Olivia weighed in at 32.6 lbs

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
HighNote weighed in today at 25.8 lbs... he will officially be 6 months old on Wednesday. He is starting to get that "I'm a buck, I'm a buck that's a TANK !" look and attitude.

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
Livinwright Farm said:
HighNote weighed in today at 25.8 lbs... he will officially be 6 months old on Wednesday. He is starting to get that "I'm a buck, I'm a buck that's a TANK !" look and attitude.
Thats such a funny attitude ... :lol: When I saw the breeder's bucks I know they were all saying "I smell good don't I . Ohh and choose me for a match with your doe !! Look at me walk around I'm soooooo perfect !Would you like to see that again ??" :lol:

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
SmallFarmGirl said:
Livinwright Farm said:
Thats such a funny attitude ... :lol: When I saw the breeder's bucks I know they were all saying "I smell good don't I . Ohh and choose me for a match with your doe !! Look at me walk around I'm soooooo perfect !Would you like to see that again ??" :lol:
None of the girls are showing an interest in him right now, so all he is doing is standing/walking as tall as he can(raising the hair along his spine to appear even taller) and showing off how manly & impressive he is.. :lol: silly boy... I don't think he realizes that he is as young & small as he is. Today he was challenging our herd queen through the fence.. knowing full well there was a fence she would have to demolish in order to get to him.
Pictures to follow.