~Livinwright Farm's kidding thread~ 2 preggers does... hopefully :)

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
Okay, so the time is really starting to draw near for Momma, Maude, & precious little Cali. I think it is time to begin discussing my girls now.

Momma(Nigerian): roughly 3 yrs old. Bred to Marly, though sadly it could have been her son Pup, as he did attempt twice. She is due to kid around March 9th. Momma was forced to wean Cali roughly a month ago, and has yet to start forming her udder again. She gave birth to twins(1 buckling, 1 doeling) with her first kidding.

Cali(Nigi-Pyg): 7 months old on March 3rd. Bred to either Marly(preferable) or Pup(her twin, & hopefully not successful). She is due to kid around March 9th. I am able to now get my thumb and index finger to "meet" under her tail... (ligs softened, correct?). She has yet to start really forming her udder. She is a twin, and hopefully will have 2 small twins herself... hopefully it would be easier on her than 1 large size kid.

Maude(Nigerian): roughly 3 yrs old. Bred to Marly on Thanksgiving. She is due to kid around April 21st. Gave birth to a single buckling her first kidding. Hoping for twins this time, espescially given her girth. She has also yet to form her udder. Hoping for twins this pregnancy, she gives birth to kids with wattles!! SO cute!

PattySh

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
:caf
Hope you have easy deliveries all around especially for the little one. Sasha's doelings - one wattles - one without. Wattles are cute! Sparkle (still holding strong tho uncomfortable) can also have kids with wattles.

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Yay! It's finally your turn to start waiting and pacing and waiting and pacing :D

Good luck to you and all does involved!

Livinwright Farm

Goat Fancier
Reaction score
Cali's ligs are almost completely gone(as in, I can just barely find them if I REALLY search for them) and her barrel has dropped as much as her little body will allow. She still has no udder to speak of... hoping she starts building it soon.
Looks like it will be sooner than March 9th... but then again, she may have heard about "the doe code". Still hoping for small twins, in hopes she can pass them individually easier than she could a larger kid.