lol i put my old billy as my avatar

Budlady

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
my avatar is Billy Bob Thorton he was magnificent im kinda sorry i sold him and his ladies and last years kids 10 in all so now im gona start all over with Bilbo

julieq

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Budlady said:
my avatar is Billy Bob Thorton he was magnificent im kinda sorry i sold him and his ladies and last years kids 10 in all so now im gona start all over with Bilbo
Handsome fellow. Isn't that always the way it is with bucks? I've sold some over the years and then wish I hadn't.. :/

Budlady

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
cattlecait said:
I am EXTREMELY amused that you named your buck Billy Bob Thorton! :lol:
:lol: he looks like him dont he lol Billy Bob hated the neighbor as much as me he terroized them ;) i kept him arround for a long time from the time he was small the neighbors dogs terrozied him and the does so when he got bigger i turned him loose to roam on my private road he would lay in front of the driveway and refuse to move when the neighbor wanted to get by many of day i sat in the window while Billy Bob chased the neighbor arround the truck when he got out to try and kick him oh what fun

Eliya Sage

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hi, :welcome

I love your buck's name!!!!!!
My weathers are Grover (brown&black) And, Castiel (Cas for short), (white&black), Grover was named after a satyr in the Percy Jackon And The Olympians book series..
Cas was named after my favorite character in my favorite show, Supernatural... I call them "The billy brothers" though their both weathers.... We also have Two squirrels that have become part of the herd... they are always eating Grover and Cas's leftovers and i believe they live in between beams on the roof of Grover and Cas's shelter/house/mini barn building.
I call them "The Nut Brothers" and they are scarily comfortable with coming up you us. I try to keep my distance, even though those squirrels are so darn cute!!!

-Good post!

Mr Fixit

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
A squirrel like that probaby wouldn't make it around here...